Monday 8 February 2021

Oh Dear!

 Well that didn’t quite go to plan, I was intending to blog every couple of days, but unfortunately I caught COVID-19 and have been quite poorly for the last week or so! Anyway, I am feeling much better now, if very tired, so I am going to try to make some cards room the images I have been colouring in over the past few days. 

For this card I used the outer die from the Creative Expressions ornate pierced rectangle die, and drew around it to get my base card.
I then coloured some card with Honeydew Matt Chalk polish.
I put this through the Diamond poinsettia embossing folder.
I then went over the embossing with custard Matt Chalk polish.
The image is a Lili of the Valley topper, which was die cut with the medium die from the set. 
I then added three gems along the corners.
I like the bright, freshness of this card. 


#Suewilsondies
#Creativeexpressions
#Cosmicshimmer

Thank you for stopping by. 
I appreciate any comments you have on my creations.

Gill x


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you’ve had covid hope you soon feel better, I love seeing your creations, keep them coming.
    Beryl. ��

    ReplyDelete