Friday 31 July 2015

Pins & Needles

Good morning

Today I would like to share with you two cards I have made recently using some fabby Hobby House toppers and backing cards.



Both cards are made with a 6x6" card blank.
The topper pack is called Needles and Pins, from Hobby House
On both of these cards I have matthed the topper and card onto Green Bazzill cardstock.
I used my Perfect Layers tool to get the mats right.
Then I used Candy Dots in each corner.
I felt that the toopers looked a bit Stark, so I stamped around the edges.


The toppers and backing card were bought from The Stamp Pad in Greenfield.

I am trying to make cards two at a time at the moment, as I have the cordinating papers and things on my desk. Well, thats the theory :)

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment:

  1. they are both lovely my fav is the sewing machine . Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete