Thursday 30 July 2015

No Focal Image


Good morning 

Today I would like to share with you a card I have made which uses NO focal image. By that I mean, no Topper or picture.

This is so far away from my normal comfort zone. I have looked back over the cards I have made over the last few years and think this may be the first!



The card is made using a 6x6" card blank.
The papers are from Lili of the Valley, Timeless Victorian.
The sentiment is also Lili of the Valley.
The die cut is from a Marianne Die.
The flowers are from Prima.
The large Flourish is a Memory Box Die.
The corner was a free die from a magazine (forgotton which).
The papers were edged with Milled lavender distress ink, as was the die.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment:

  1. looks great! Hopefully it will the first of many :)

    ReplyDelete