Monday 27 July 2015

MDF


Hello There

Recently I went to the Great British Craft Festival with two friends. While there we decided to do a free 'Make and Take' with the MDF Man.
This is the picture frame we made.



We used a 6" square MDF with a heart appature.
The frame and backing were painted with a Mushroom paint.
The papers were from House of Zandra.
The butterflys were cut from the same paper and moulded before sticking on.
The flourish was done using gathered twigs Distress Ink though a stencil.
Then I added a few clear gems on the flowers.

This was a fairly quick  and cute project. I didn't glue mine all the way round, so  I can slide a photo in at a later point in time.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment