Saturday 25 July 2015

Long time, no post


Well hello there.


I have been very remiss in not posting lately. Life just seems to have gotten in the way. As well as not having much time to craft, when I have had the time, I haven't had much inclination.
I have also had problems with my PC. It was still running on Windows XP and so slow, it could take up to an hour to write a blog post and add a photo! I now have a nice new computer which is super fast, it is taking some getting used to!

Hopefully my crafting mojo has returned, not to disappear.

Today I would like to share with you two wedding cards.



They are both 8x8" scalloped card blanks
The papers are from Lili of the Valley.
The Stamp is Wedding Couple by Lili of the Valley.
Coloured in with my Promarkers.
Die cut with Spellbinders Fleur De Lis rectangles.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The lace is from Gwen at The Stamp Pad.


As you can see, all I have changed is the colour schemes and the cards look very different. My aim when crafting at the moment is, if I have to make a card (like a wedding card) I am going to try to make two. Because I haven't crafted for a while, I am running low on cards! ! 

I am also going to try to make a Christmas Card on the 25th of each month, and then replicate it 10 times! Well that is the plan :)

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment:

  1. ohh enjoy the new super fast pc :D Welcome back to the blogging world :D
    Your cards are stunning I love them both. - Good Luck with the C Cards ( can't even type the word ;) )

    ReplyDelete