Saturday 5 October 2013

More Autumn

Good Morning

Toady I would like to share with you another couple of Autumn inspired cards. After making the card for the Wild Orchid challenge I carried on and made another two :)


This first one uses one of the papers which had a gorgeous sunflower up the side of it.
I decided that I couldn't cover the design up so I used a portrait topper.
Mounted the topper onto Kraft brown card, inking all the edges.
Then I used some stardust Stickles on the sunflower and leaves.
I am really enjoying this colour combo at the moment.


For this second card I again kept it simple.
The paper was so gorgeous I didn't want to cover it up.
Again another Hobby House topper by Elisabeth Bell.
Backed onto Kraft brown card.
Glitter on the flowers and leaves and there you have it.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment