Tuesday 15 October 2013

Lili of the Valley Day Out

Good morning

Today I would like to share with you a couple of items I made on a recent trip out to Lili of the Valley.
My wonderful friend and I went over to do an all day workshop with Dawny P from their design team.



This first project is a decorated paper bag. 
This is ideal for those Christmas presents which are just too awkward a shape to wrap up !
This is a great way to also use up those bits of paper you were keeping. 
You can die cut them to embellish the bag.



This next is an 8x8" card blank.
Now this isn't a size I normally make as I find them a bit big.
But again this was made using up, dare I say, left overs from other cards. 
The Topper from a Lili of the Valley die cut sheet. 
Then strips of paper off cuts with chevrons cut in the bottom.
A sentiment and some bling finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment