Friday 4 October 2013

Cute Christmas Cards

Good Morning

Today I want to share with you some Christmas cards which I started making on my Summer holidays!
Well what I mean we went to Wales for a week and I took some Craftwork Cards topper and my Promarkers with me. So when hubby and my boys were watching a film in the evenings I sat and coloured.


This first one was really easy to colour in. gold for the stars.
Some pale blue for the ice sheet.
Little bits of pale grey for the polar bear and pale pink for his ears and paws.
This was then quite simply matted and layered with foiled paper.


This second card was also coloured in the sun!
I decided to go quite bold and bright with this snowman. 
The snowballs have all been glittered with glamour dust.
Straightforward matting and layering with white card. 
The strip down the left hand side was made using the offcuts of the papers.
A circular sentiment, matted onto a scalloped circular blue paper.
Simple but effective, and great for the kids.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment