Monday 12 November 2012

Tando Creative

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you a couple of  projects I have made using Tando Creative Wavy Gothic Arch chipboards. 
On this first one it was covered with a Graphic 45 Kraft paper with roses on. This was then inked around the edges with rusty hinge distress ink. The sentiment also came form a Graphic 45 scrapbook page and was die cut using a nestability labels shape. This was also inked with rusty hinge distress.  Using a Cropodile Big Bite I then punched three holes, two at the top for the hanging wire and one at the bottom for the dangly tassle. The cogs were chipboard, with double sided adhesive, die cut using a nestie Cogs & Gears set. Then the adhesive was peeled off and gilding flakes put on to give the metal look. 


For the second one, the Wavy Gothic Arch was painted with a metallic purple paint. The stamp is from Tim Holtz Good Thoughts stamp set. This was stamped in Black ink and then highlighted with a white pen. I then stamped a flourish stamp in black and again highlighted with a white pen. The Bird in a cage metal embellishment was then glued in place as was the metal flower. Some purple satin ribbon was threaded through the jump ring at the top and there we have a lovely hanging decoration.


I have been thinking of getting some more of these and decorating them for christmas, but not sure if I will have the time now.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my cards.

Gill



2 comments: