Thursday 22 November 2012

Graphic 45 Tags

Good Morning

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days I have had a poorly little boy since I got back from the retreat last weekend.

Anyway, today I would like to share with you a project I did at The Stamp Pad  last week. We made 2 tags using the Graphic 45 Nutcracker papers. The first tag was a black Tim Holtz Tag which was covered with the balck paper from the range which had 'Christmas Past ' written all over it. We then die cut the new Mariannce Clock Die in the red paper. The rosette was die cut from the stripy paper using the Tim Holtz rosette die. The father christmas came from the Die cut sheet from the range, and the small stamp was agaiun cut from one of the sheets of paper. A couple of punched snowflakes and some green satin ribbon finished this tag off.


For the second tag we used papers from Graphic 45's 'The Nutcracker ' range of papers. For this one we used a larger kraft tag. This was then backed with a cream paper from the range. We then cut pieces from the othr papers to embellish. The strips top and bottom actually ca,me from the indexing strip at the bottom of the 12 x 12" papers. The Gingerbread man and the Nutcracker were cut from a sheet of paper and then covered with Glossy Accents to give them an enamelled look. A metal corner embellishment was added on the right hand side . Again the small stamp image was cut from one of the 12 x 12" papers. The ribbons at the top of the tag started off as cream seam binding. They were sprayed with water and then inked with distress Inks.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, how lovely, I love the nostalic Christmas look you have achieved. I love that little nutcracker soldier,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags, hope the little peeps gets better soon.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete