Tuesday 15 November 2011

More Christmas

Hi there

I thought I would share with you a couple of Christmas cards, yes I know Christmas again, but I have to make lots :).
This first card is much better in real life. The main panel is some vellum which was die cut and embossed using a Marianne Designables folder. These are great as they cut and emboss in one go. This was then backed onto Blue glitter paper and attached with brads. The Christmas sentiment was from a Stampendous stamp set, this was inked in blue and then die cut with Nesties Labels 22. Some ribbon and a star finish this off. Fairly quick but stunning in the flesh, so to speak.
This second card is another square blank with some plain christmassy paper as a background. Then 2 'Pine branches' were cut using the Marianne Pine Needles die, one in creamy pearl card and another in green velvet paper. Then we die cut a large scalloped oval nestie out of green velvet paper. This was then stamped with the message and then heat embossed. This does take a little while but the effects are stunning. A few little gems on the oval finish this off and a charm dangling from the bow on the pine branches.

Thats all from me for today. I hope you like what you see.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Cards - I do love velum and the blue card is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards.i really like those leaves!

    ReplyDelete