Friday 25 November 2011

Hi There

Wow, I didn't expect it to be sooo long til I posted again. I had a fantastic time at the crafting retreat run by Rosemary Merry last weekend. Was shattered on Monday, but in a good way.
I will show you a little project we did on the Sunday afternoon, the project was called 'Little Treasures' and I'm sure you'll agree it is!
This is made up from wooden spools (like old cotton reels) there were decorated with paper and inked around the edges. The bobbins were then threaded onto some wire and spaced out with some buttons. A big bow was added with a button and a big bell. The snowflake hangs slightly behind and then ribbon knots finish off the handle to disguise the wire underneath.
Now I have finished the rest of the projects off I will get around to photographing them and putting them on here, in between the Christmas cards!

2 comments: