Wednesday 9 November 2011

More Christmas

Hello

Here are two more Christmas cards I have made using Mo Manning die cut sheets. The white die cuts looked far too harsh on these cards so I inked them gently with Forest Moss Distress ink and then stamped snowflakes over the edges using Forest Moss, using first and second impressions.
I love this image ( although the original is not as blurred as mine! It's late, please forgive the shaky camera.) This reminds me of my little boy, always wanting more! The paper is from the Wassail range. Some green satin ribbon and some red flowers and a few green punched sprigs finish this off nicely.

This image is a such a good impression of the joy on Christmas morning with a stocking full of goodies.Again the die cut was inked and stamped with a snowflake. Some more Wassail paper and this time a poinsetta popped in the bottom right hand corner.

I hope you like these

No comments:

Post a Comment