Sunday 13 November 2011

Inside the Box


Hi There

Today I would like to show the book we made to go inside the box. This is the front cover.
All the papers on this book are from Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium range. 
The first pages with a lift up flap on the left and a double tag in the pocket on the right hand side.
Then on the next pages a small fold out mini book on the left and another tag pocket on the right.
The last set of pages show tags and tickets on the left and another pocket to put more pictures in on the right.
Finally the back cover.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this project as much as I enjoyed making it.

7 comments:

  1. Your book is lovely, you should be very proud of the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book is beautiful Gill. *Ü* Love me some Graphic45 and the Christmas Emporium is so nostalgic for me. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely Gill, really beautiful.
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete