Friday 16 September 2011

Ssssh Christmas!

Hi

Today I would like to show you a couple of Christmas cards I made with an Elusive Images set of stamps.
This first card is an A5 landscape card. The mushroom card was edged with a scalloped border punch as was the holographic card mat. The image was stamped and embossed in white onto a piece of vellum. This was attached, with brads, to a piece of mirri card, which had been coloured with alcohol inks. This was then layered onto a fleur de lis rectangle cut with a nestie. Then the verse was stamped and embossed again in white onto a tag. Some brown ribbon finished it off.

 This card is one of my favourites (at the moment!) It is an A6 card, layered up with silver mirri card. The mat is some pastel blue pearlescent card which has cut and embossed with a Marianne die. The small image was stamped onto white card and embossed in silver, then cut out using a circle punch. This was then layered onto a piece of silver mirri which had been cut with a Nellie die cut. All the cutting was done through my Big Shot.
This last card is another of my favourites, although it doesn't show up very well being photographed. This is the larger of the three stamps, with text and an image superimposed over the top. The card had been die cut with Nesties Labels 20, the image was then stamped in versamark and inked over the top. This was layered onto another of the Marianne dies and the card backed with some white handmade paper with glittery leaves on. A few adhesive gems finish it off.

Hope you like this. I will try and do some more with my other set of these stamps.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the second card we made at the Stamp Pad I just had to buy the embossing pad I have made it in different colours, glad Gwen's showed us what to make with it. Love it. I like the others what talent Gwen has>>>>>

    ReplyDelete