Wednesday 28 September 2011

Guess what I have up to?

Hi there

Well I have been playing with some die cuts recently. My youngest son came home and told me that it was his friends birthday soon and could I make a card for him. When I asked when the birthday was, he wasn't sure if it was tomorrow or next month! ! So I quickly made this card so he can put it in his bag ready!

The card is a Lili of the Valley die cut of a little boy on a rope and his dog.
I have matted and layered the papers with Dark Blue card stock. I stamped the LOTV ticket stamp and used the word PLAY. Candy dots top right, one bottom left and one attaching the ticked balance it quite well I thought. I also used the LOTV sentiment stamp and layered this onto a scalloped nestie circle.

I hope he appreciates this!

No comments:

Post a Comment