Tuesday 27 September 2011

More Warren

Hi There

Today I would like to show you some more Christmas cards I made with the fabby Warren from Craftwork Cards.
This first card is a 6" scalloped square card blank I have put a strip of the green Carol paper down the right hand side and trimmed it top and bottom to match the card. Then I took 3 of the small die cut shapes with Warren in different poses, edged them in green distress ink and stuck 2 onto the paper strip and the third onto the white section of the card blank. Then I added 6 card candi and a Merry Christmas topper. Quite a straight forward card, but cute never the less.

This next card is a standard A6 card blank. I trimmed about 1" from the right hand side of the card front. Inside the card I stuck a strip of the red patterned paper. Then I cut one of the Banners in half and attached top and bottom of the card. Then I trimmed another piece of the green patterned paper to the front. A small die cut warren image and then a small topper to which I added a sentiment finish off this card.

I hope you enjoy these. I have some more to make! 

No comments:

Post a Comment