Saturday 25 June 2011

SWALK

Hi there

Today I have been playing with my SWALK stamps and my nesties! No surprise there!
This card is a 6x6" scalloped edge card. The backing paper is from a paper pack in the Fizzy Moon range. I Love this range! The stamp is 'Best Friends' coloured with promarkers. Die cut with Nesties Labels 5, pale lilac cardstock, again cut with Nesties Labels 5. Two strips of purple cardstock layered onto the card and then a flower covering the join. A little bit of bling top right and bottom left.
Again this is the 'Best Friends' stamp, coloured with promarkers. This time die cut with Nesties Eyelet Circle.
For a change I cut my background paper and matted onto purple cardstock, but put it on in a geometric pattern. I find this is a great way of using up the pieces of paper left over when you cut an 8x8 sheet up. The image was stuck on with foam pads and the obligatory bling in two of the corners!
Forgot to say the paper is glittered as well ! ! I also just edged the cardstock on this one lightly with Milled Lavender Distress inks.

Happy Crafting

1 comment: