Monday 31 January 2011

Ooops Where have I been

Hello

Well when my Parents decided to have a 'do' for thier Ruby Wedding I thought that it was a great idea.
Until I suddenly realised that they assumed I would be doing the invites! ! So for the past week or so I have been surrounded by red and white card and embellies.

I have used White Pearlised card cut down to measure A5 folded in half. Then I Die cut a red and a white mat through my Big shot, using Nesties Lables 17. I wrapped a red organza ribbon aroung the spine of the card and tied with a knot. I then punched some sprigs using the McGill branch punch and addred a red rose.  First of all I printed the message onto paper and then I used repositional tape to stick the smaller white nestie to the sheet of A4 white paper, this wasthen put through the printer.

Hope everyone likes these.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty - love the branch punch you used to create the rose cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look perfect for the occasion..really lovely . karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely work and not too much, simple, effective and classy

    ReplyDelete