Monday 29 August 2011

A Man's Birthday Card!

Hi There

I thought today I would share a card I made for my brother!
This is an 8x8" card blank. I punched the edge with Fiskars scalloped dot border punch. I attached some brown spotty BoBunny paper and again punched the edge. Onto this I attached a piece of brown cardstock which had been embossed using the Clocks embossing folder and then sanded back. This was matted onto some cream card stock. The car image was matted onto brown and then onto cream striped paper as was the peel off greeting. I attached some cream striped paper down the left hand side to finish it off.

Hope this can inspire someone else to make a mans card!

2 comments:

  1. I am rubbish at "men" cards! Your brother will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice. It is so hard to make cards for men so well done.

    ReplyDelete