Wednesday 31 August 2011

Lili of the Valley

Hello there

I want to show you my card for the Lili of the Valley August challenge. A bit late I know, but this year keeps running away from me. The challenge was to use a Lili of the Valley image and design a card with the theme of Thank You.
This is a 7x5" card. Matted with Purple spotty paper (the spots are glittered very slightly). The image is on one of the Lili fairies, sorry I don't know her name, she was matted onto purple Bazzill cardstock. All three layers were punched on the corner with my 'Lips' punch. Some gorgeous purple satin ribbon, a car boot bargin! The a round sentiment was edges in purple and the butterfly glittered with stickles. I also glittered the fairies wings and crown.

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is fabulous she is one of my faves, love the colour thanks for joining us at LOTV this week hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, the colours are gorgeous and perfect for a sweet little fairy :) Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the colours you have chosen and the way the wings sparkle

    ReplyDelete