Thursday 18 August 2011

A Birthday Card

Hi There

Here is another birthday card I have made. This time I used the wonderful Fizzy Moon designs.
This is a smaller card 4.5" x 4.5" as I like to have some of these ready for when my children come home from school and tell me they need a card for a friends Birthday, Tomorrow!
The background paper is from the Fizzy Moon paper pack, however any patterned paper would do. I cut this just over an inch shorter than the size of the card (by accident!), stuck it to the left hand side. Then I cut a strip out off Pick Bazzill and punched the flower trim (from a Martha Stewart punch), and stuck it down the right hand side. The topper is from a sheet of FM cardstock sticker matted on the pink Bazzill and then onto white card. The corners were punched with a corner punch which just nicks in the corner. Some people I know call it a 'lips' punch, others call it an 'A**e' punch ! The cardstock greeting and star were stuck on the bottom panel. And there we have it, a relatively quick and simple card which I think looks quite nice.

Happy Crafting

1 comment: