Tuesday 13 July 2021

Lalliana Twinkle Toes

 Good morning, 

Today I would like to share a card again made with Tracy Easson's Lallianna stamp. 
For this I stamped the image in black ink and then coloured in with my Coloured pencils.


This is an 8x8" scalloped card blank. 
The background paper was made using my gel plate and spray inks. 
Both the square and Oval dies were from Creative Expressions Nobel collection.
The flowers were stamped in brown with a Heartfelt Creations stamp. 
I then used the matching die to cut them out. 
They have been shaped and inked in pink to match the card. 
I then die cut some green foliage to go behind the flowers.
A ribbon, bow and some gems finish this off. 

Thank you for stopping by. 
I appreciate any comments you have on my creations.

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment