Sunday 11 July 2021

Getting back to crafting

 Good morning all 


Well I am, hopefully back on track after a couple of awful months. Having caught Covid in January, I have now been advised I have Long Covid, so everything is taking a bit longer. Added to that I had to reapply for my job, got made redundant, and applying for jobs. I currently have a temporary role working in the NHS, so at least there is a bit of hope on the horizon. 


I have been playing with a stamp by the lovely Tracy Easson, Just a Girl and Her Imagination, called Lallianna Twinkle Toes. 


This is a large card at 8x8"

The blue background was made using spray inks and my Gel plate. 

I stamped Lillianna and coloured her in with my alcohol markers. 

I then stamped some of the companion stamps in shades of green. 

The silver frame is actually the waste off another die I cut out. 

I matted my background onto silver mirri card. 

Some gems in the corners finish it off.


Thank you for stopping by. 
I appreciate any comments you have on my creations.

Gill x


1 comment:

  1. Hellooo Gill,what a time you have had ... my friends daughter also has long covid after taking covid last year in he first lockdown ... you take it easy and look after yourself 🥰 Glad to hear you have a role with NHS ...fingers crossed fof you lovely.
    Thank yooou for taking time to do the spotlight ... means so much and loving your Lallianna ❤💛💕❤💛 hoping though your head is okay after last night! Sending much love, light and gentle hugs your way. Tracy xxxx

    ReplyDelete