Friday 12 March 2021

Something New

 Good morning

At the weekend I went into my craft room to make my sons birthday card. I couldn’t decide where to start, so I decided to catalogue my spray inks/mists. I had bought some 4x4” books from Pink Pig for just this project. This lead to me getting some stencils out, and then pixie powders and shimmer shakers. 




As you can see, this shows the true colour I will get, as this is not always the same as on the bottle.


For this page, I laid the stencil onto the page.
Then I sprinkled pixie powders onto the page, through the stencil, trying to keep the colours separate.
Then I sprayed with water, to make the powders burst.
As there is some powders left on the stencil, I then turned this over onto a black page.


This gives a different effect.


I then respirated the stencil with water and took another ‘print’.
Well there is no point wasting all that lovely colour! 

# Cosmicshimmer
#craftynotions



Thank you for stopping by. 
I appreciate any comments you have on my creations.

Gill x



No comments:

Post a Comment