Wednesday 10 March 2021

Lili of the Valley Fairy

 Good Morning,

This card is so cute, I coloured the fairy in with pale pink wings and a lovely purple dress.

The silver mirri card was die cut with the Creative Expressions Ornate pierced rectangle die.
This behind this is a piece of white card I had coloured using the shaving foam technique. 
The image was coloured in with Spectrum Noir Classique alcohol markers.
This was then die cut using the smaller Ornate rectangle die.
Before taking the image out of the die, I inked the image with pink Distress Ink,
I love the way inking in the die give a lovely white edge.

#Creativeexpressions
#Liliofthevalley
#Spectrumnoir
#Distressinks



Thank you for stopping by. 
I appreciate any comments you have on my creations.

Gill x


No comments:

Post a Comment