Thursday 30 June 2016

Something a bit different

Good Morning

Today I would like to show you something a bit different from me.

This is a Slate heart which I bought with the intention of doing 'something' with it.
As I am trying to be better at looking after myself and eating better I decided to make this and have it hanging in my Kitchen to remind myself how well I am doing.


The slate heart is approc 20cm high.
It came with some twine to hang it, I have replaced this with 'measuring tape' ribbon.
The flowers are a mixture of Hobby House and Prima flowers.
The wording was cut on my Silhouette Cameo.
A few gems in the centre of some of the flowers.
A heart stick pin and a pearl one finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I NEED one of those to keep me motivated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chidkid, where abouts do you live? I do make these to sell .

      Delete