Wednesday 29 June 2016

Hello There

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you another couple of Hobby House topper cards. They have both been made using the extra backing papers from the Little Treasures kit.



This first card is a 6x6" white card blank.
I have used Chocolate Brown Bazzill Bling card for matting and layering.
Some brown velvet ribbon.
A bow and some resin flowers from Hobby House.
The mat for the topper was cut using the PixScan mat for the Cameo.




This second card was also made using the 'leftovers' from the kit.
Again I have used Brown Bazzill Bling for matting and layering.
The flowers were from my stash (Wild Orchid).
The leaves were die cut with a Joy crafts die.
Again the topper mat was cut on the Silhouette Cameo.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment