Friday 30 May 2014

Another From me

Good Morning

Hopefully this post will be seen on Friday 30th May. I am off to the Great British Craft Show at Bolton today with a wonderful crafty friend. We are doing four workshops today, and hopefully learn lots of new fabby things.

My cards today are made using Hobby House toppers. As I have two boys I thought it would be an idea to make some for thier age group, Teenage boys are so difficult to make cards for.

 This first card is a 6x6" card base.
I have used Red and Blue bazzil card stock for the matting and layering.
Three red pearls top left nad bottom right.
A Red button with natural twine threaded through.
And some knotted red ribbon finifh this card off.
Ideal for those boys you know who love speed!

This second card was made with a 7x5" card base.
Again I just stuck to Red and Blue card for matting and layering.
Three buttons at the top right hand corner.
One larger button with some more twine at the bottom.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment