Thursday 29 May 2014

A card from me

Good Morning Bloggers

Again, I have been away for a while, sorry about that. Life has been hectic and then there was work! Anyway, things are on the up again. I start a new job next week, and I think this is going to be that strt of something wonderful.
I finished my old job on Tuesday so spent yesterday trying to find my mojo! I started off by using some Hobby House toppers and just making cards with them, then one thing led to another and before I knew it I had made some cards and a small 'Prom Book' ready for my friends Daughters prom!

So today I am going to showcase the last card I made yesterday.


I have used a 7x5" card blank.
The papers are some which I have had laying around for a while.
This is a Lili of the Valley Stamped image which has been coloured in with promarkers. 
It was then die cut and then embossed and inked.
The flowers were die cut using a Marianne Die and then layered up.

I would like to enter this card into this weeks Cutie Pie Challenge,
and also this months challenge at Crafty Little Faries.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gill. .. love colours wondering what thr crntral die cut is as not a familiar with it???
    thanks very much for sharing. Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shaz
      The central die is a Marianne Die.
      Hope this helps
      Gill x

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card, Gill. I love that sweet image, and your design is fab.

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card and the embossed frame is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah-J

    ReplyDelete