Wednesday 5 September 2012

A Wedding Guest Book

Hi there

Today I would like to show you a wedding guest book that I made with my Bind It All and the box which was decorated for the book to go in.
I really enjoyed making the book. I used A5 heavyweight paper for the pages stamped around the edge with a swirly stamp and spun sugar distress ink. The covers were made from 2 mm thick greyboard which was slightly bigger.

The book was covered with papers from Best Creations wedding range. The ones I used had glitter and glaze on them already. I used the sheet with a picture of a bride and groom on it for the front of the book. The back has the same paper on, just without the picture. I then added some flowers in to the front to hide the printed flower and give it some dimension. I then used 2 prima white birds on the front as well.


For the box I used an old iPad box. This was already white so I just cut panels to go on each side of the box. The top of the box was them covered with some fabby handmade paper ( the sort you will all have hidden away in your stash!).
I then layered up white and black lightweight card edged with the Martha Stewart eyelet lace punch. Then I added flowers and leaves to accent the box and some gorgeous pearly swirls. The finishing touch was a prima glittery butterfly and some ribbons along the binding wires.



I hope the blushing bride enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it.

See you all soon!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice box and book Gill. I am sure the bride would be very happy with it. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous book,so elegant.Love the box too.

    ReplyDelete