Wednesday 2 May 2012

Hello

Today I would like to share with you a Keepsake box I have done for my Niece. She requested this to put all the cards in which she received when her baby was born in January. I didn't want it overly fussy as I guess it will have to stand the test of time.
The box was a sturdy bought from The Range. I covered it with pale blue acrylic paint, inside and out. I then put coordinating papers on each side and then one on the top. I stuck some fabby baby ribbon across the lid. I have had this ribbon for a number of years waiting for the 'right thing' to use it on.
Around the edge of the lid I stuck some spotty blue ribbon.

The inside was painted pale blue, if this gets dirty I can always give it a quick cover!

Then on the lid I made a spray of blue flowers and attached 2 lengths of ribbon, one says 'Ten little fingers' and the other says 'Ten Little Toes'

I hope she like this.

Thank You for stopping by 

Gill


2 comments:

  1. Lovely, I'm sure you your niece will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, what lovely flowers!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete