Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hello there

Sorry I haven't been blogging recently, I have had a number of family issues to deal with and this has taken up a lot of my free time. Anyway I thought I would share with you a couple of card I have made using the Fist Edition Pad 'New Leaf'. I love these pads as you get a variety of papers , some double sided and some with Glitter on.
This first card is A5 Landscape. The die cut shapes were cut on the Big Shot using the Sizzix Damask Frame.These dies are fab as as well as use for matting and layering, the outer die has a decorative edge. A couple of decorative nail heads and some fabby stickers from a company called Simply Creative.

This next card is a 6" square card. On this one the glittered paper (although it is more a cardstock weight) was matted onto pale blue card, A strip of the flowery glittered paper with a punched edge of pale blue. Then two squares of matching papers from the same stack, again matted onto pale blue. A blue ribbon bow, some of the flower stickers from Simply Creative and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my cards.

Gill


No comments:

Post a Comment