Saturday 14 April 2012

Hi There

Long time no see! Sorry.
Today I would like to share with you a card made for a friend at work who was moving to another office.

The image is from Crafty Sentiments, called Happy Days. This was die cut with Nesties Labels 10 and coloured with Promarkers. The edges were then gently inked with Bundled Sage distress ink. The backing paper is from a First Edition Paper Pad called New Leaf. The flowers were also cut out from a glittered paper in the pack. Initially I didn't like the flower design as I felt it is too busy, but cutting the flowers out individually and shaping them really worked on this card.
I would like to enter this card into the Crafty Sentiments Monthly competition, Something Spring.

I hope you like this card.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

1 comment: