Monday 6 February 2012

An Engagement Card

Hi There

Today I would like to share with you an Engagement Card I made for a work Colleague.
I wanted to make something special for them both. The card is a 6" scalloped square card. The paper was some white paper with red hearts that I have had for ages (not sure which company), Forever Friends decoupage topper. The red is some 'plasma' sheets I got at a craft show many moons ago and then had now idea what to do with it! Here I have layered it over the paper and as you can see, although it gives some texture, you can still see the hearts paper underneath.
All the edges were inked with worn lipstick distress inks.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card.I love the image and the edging in ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I just can't do cards

    ReplyDelete