Wednesday 2 February 2011

Melt Pot

Well since my workshop with Kay Halliwell-Sutton at the Stamp Pad, I have decided to get my Melt Pot out and play!
I have recently ordered some silicone moulds  from that well know auction site. They are meant for cake making and decorating, but as you know us crafters can use anything!

As you can see from the picture, I have moulds which make a Duck, a butterfly, flowers and a swirly seashell. These mould are fabby, The duck and butterfly mould also has a turtle, monkey face, penguin and fish.  The shell mould has a starfish, the swirly shell an ice-cream cone shaped shell and a clam , mussel and another shell shape. I have a mould which does 3x stars, 3x flowers and 3x hearts. The last mould, which I haven't used yet has banana's, a pear, strawberry's,  apple,  cherries and another fruit I am not sure of, it may be easier to tell when it is made.
I had such a fabby time pouring the UTEE into these moulds and experimenting!

I have used the seaside themed items for another project I will show you when it has been finished!

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. looks like you are having fun, looking forward to the new projects

    ReplyDelete