Friday 5 August 2016

More Pretty Posy

Good morning

Today I would like to share with you two more cards made with the First Edition 'Pretty Posy' Paper pad.



This first card was made using just the papers with blue in it.
I cut the card into reducing sized squares.
Then I matted them all onto Blue cardstock.
Instead of layering them straight, I have twisted them for a bit more interest.
I wrapped blue organza ribbon around the base layer.
The stamped sentiment was stamped with Denim Adirondak ink.
Three small blue buttons in the bottom left hand corner.
A small blue gem in each corner of the third layer to finish the card.


For this card I again used a 6x6" card blank.
This time I cut two layers from the red pages of the pad.
I then cut a strip of white paper with the red circles on.
The I fussy cut one of the hearts out of the paper.
This was them mounted onto a foam pad and put onto a square of white card.
I then matted all the layers onto red card stock.
A added a small gem in each corner of the layers.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

1 comment: