Sunday 3 July 2016

A couple of Journal pages

Good Morning

Today I would like to share with you a couple of Art Journal pages with you.
My book is an 8x8" white scrapbook from Hobbycraft (these had been reduced to £5!)


This is my first page. 
The mask is a Prima mask. It differs from most of my masks as the majority of detail is around the edge, rather than in the middle.
I inked with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
I then Inked the branch at the top with Moss Green Distress Ink.
The colours in the middle with the quote on, was printed onto tissue paper and then stuck to the page using Mod Podge matte.
I then stamped the words with Victorian Velvet.


On page 2, I again inked with green through the branch stencil.
Then I used a Purple Distress Ink on the flourish in the bottom left hand corner.
Another quote printed on tissue and attached with Mod Podge.
Various word stamps were then stamped in different colours.


On Page 3, I used more stencils.
I used the same flourish as the previus page, in the opposite corner this time.
Another quote Mod Podge-ed to the page.

I started this journal when I realised that I have a lot of inspirational quotes saved on my Pintrest Boards, but they can't inspire me from there :)
My plan is to, eventually, have them all printed off and put in this journal. Then whenever I am having 'One of those days' I can pick it up and remind myself that life is not so bad.

I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment