Tuesday 4 August 2015

Stepper Card

Good morning

Today I would like to share with you a stepper card I have made. I have made a number of attempts at this type of card before, but never sucessfully managed it. That is until my friend Gwen at The Stamp Pad started selling this amazing die from Presscut. A quick whizz through my eBosser and all the cutting, measuring and scoring is done for you. A-May-Zing. I love it!


This was White A4 card which I cut with the die.
The backing paper is a blue check from my stash.
This was cut with the extra dies which come with the set.
No measuring needed! :)
The topper is from a Lili of the Valley Art Pad.
The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley.
All were inked around the edges with Distress ink.
The flourish on either side was cut with a memory box die, from green bazzill.
The corner flourish was cut from a die which was free with a magazine!
The three flowers are from Prima.


Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment