Monday 22 July 2013

A Diamond Card

Hello

Sorry I have been awol, this sunshine has just forced me outside. Shame I can't craft in the sun :) Far too busy smiling and snoozing. Also had a nasty bug as well :(

Anyway, today I would like to share with you a card I was commissioned to make for a Diamond (60th) wedding anniversary! Anyone who makes it this far deserves a great card!
 


This is the card in the box. 
It was done on an 8x8" card blank.
The edge was Martha Stewart Around the page doily punch.
The pink vellum had shimmery butterflies and flowers on (don't show well on the photo)
The sentiment was tpyed on my computer and printed onto white card, then matted onto silver.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Gemmed butterflies from my stash. 
As were the small gems in each of the scallops around the card.


This is the card when it is ready for standing up.

I have head back to say that the couple it was for loved the card!
I will show you the candle to go with it tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by. 
I appreciate all comments you may have on my creations.

Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment