Wednesday 24 November 2010

Woah Where did the time go???

Hello again

Sorry to have been so long since blogging last. I had helped to organised a Charity Craft Fayre in aid of The Link 4 Pink appeal at my local hospital on 13th Nov. We did OK, but as with anything, we could have had a better turn out. Some people said that we were too early for selling things for Christmas and others said we were too late! I guess you can't please everyone.
Then after that I had a fabby weekend crafting at Rosemary Merry's retreat in Frodsham. Fri 19th to Sun 21st November. Wonderful weekend and great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones.
I will put some photos of the projects on here when I have managed to photograph them.

So now for an Autumn card. This is a gorgeous one made from brown card and brown Bo bunny double dots paper. A cream card which has been cuttlebugged and then inked and three leaves. Not just any old leaves, but ones which have been die cut, stamped on and then utee'd in a Melt Pot. They were all curly and fabby until my darling (!) son sat on the card and squashed them!
Hope you enjoy the card and I promise to try and update more regularly in the future! Well I'll try at least.

3 comments: